RETURNS AND REFUNDS
Consumer: All customers not associated with a Business
Business: All customers selling on the Adaptista platform as a brand partner.
As a Consumer, you may (with the exception of the terms listed below), cancel and return a product (without giving any reason for cancellation)
- At any time within the period of 14 days from the receipt of your order at your delivery address; or
- At any time within 14 days from the receipt of your order by a person which you have identified to receive the order on your behalf.
As a Business, you may only cancel an order prior to dispatch of the products via the Adaptista team, with the exception of terms given below:
- Returned items must comply with our returns policy:
- Products must be returned in the original packaging, unused, undamaged and suitable for resale.
- When trying on footwear, please take care not to mark the soles or damage the shoe box.
- If an item has a security tag or brand tag attached, it must be returned with the tag in its original position. You must not remove any tags at any time or the refund will not be processed.
- Beauty and cosmetic products must be returned unopened and unused, with the seals of any packaging still intact.
- Jewellery must be returned in the same condition that it was dispatched, including the return of all branded packaging and documents provided with the product.
- We are sadly unable to offer returns, refunds or exchanges on perishable products, as well as products which have had their protective seals or strips removed or damaged, including hosiery, lingerie and swimwear.
- Lingerie and swimwear must only be tried-on over your own undergarments. Any returns that have been worn or are soiled we will not be accepted.
- Any returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted.